Question : 16) OSHA takes a cautionary stand on safety incentives out of concern : 2135388
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
16) OSHA takes a cautionary stand on safety incentives out of concern that they might cause companies to under-report incidents and accidents.
17) Many employers are now required to file reports on workplace injuries and illnesses electronically.
18) The major argument against government regulations such as those promulgated by OSHA is that they increase the cost of doing business.
19) The money collected by OSHA from the fines it levies go directly into OSHA's budget for salary increases and other expenses.
20) OSHA's "Guide to Restroom Access for Transgender Workers" has been criticized as an example of the agency getting inappropriately involved in politics.