16. One of the numbered exemptions to the federal Freedom : 2132711
16. One of the numbered exemptions to the federal Freedom of Information Act exempts from disclosure agency records that reveal trade secrets.
17. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 2011 in FCC v. ATT, Inc. that FOIA Exemption 7 (c) applies to corporate entities.
18. The case of Wilson v. Layne illustrates the principle that when law enforcement officials bring reporters during a ride-along inside a private home during an otherwise valid search they may violate the _____________ Amendment.
19. The federal law adopted in 1974 that is designed to safeguard the privacy of students' education records is known by the acronym ____________.
20. The federal law and rules designed to protect the privacy of information of medical patients is known by the acronym ______________.