Question : 16. A community health nurse is providing a community : 2134886
16. A community health nurse is providing a community education program about suicide. Which of the following would the nurse include as a common method used by women?
C) Vehicle crash
17. When discussing elder abuse with a senior citizen group, which of the following would the community health nurse include?
A) Statistics on elder abuse are compiled from actual cases reported.
B) Multiple interrelated variables are associated with elder abuse.
C) Physical abuse is the predominant form of elder abuse.
D) Elders experience sexual abuse similarly to other adults.
18. Which of the following would be least appropriate for a community health nurse to include in a plan of care at the primary prevention level for families in crises?
A) Teaching social problem-solving skills
B) Helping women develop assertiveness skills
C) Providing parenting classes
D) Helping to reestablish a sense of safety
19. When assessing a family in crisis, which of the following would the community health nurse need to do first?
A) Assess the nature of the crisis
B) Determine the client's perception
C) Define available supports
D) Assess coping abilities
20. A community health nurse is developing a plan of care for families in crisis. Which of the following would be most appropriate for the nurse to include?
A) Encourage clients to suppress their feelings to minimize pain.
B) Avoid correcting distorted facts to reduce stress.
C) Allow clients to blame others for the crisis.
D) Urge clients to acknowledge the problem.