Question : 16. A community health nurse is collecting data about : 2134882
16. A community health nurse is collecting data about the family's demographics. Which of the following would the nurse include? Select all that apply.
A) Dietary patterns
D) Socioeconomic status
E) Education of members
17. When creating a genogram about a family, the community health nurse depicts marriage using which of the following?
C) Solid line
D) Broken line
18. A community health nurse uses quantitative measures for planning family care for which reason?
A) It provides information about essential characteristics.
B) It ensures an adequate database for planning nursing actions.
C) It eliminates the need for priority setting with the plan of care.
D) It provides a means to assess progress toward goals.
19. Which of the following would a community health nurse use when conducting an outcome evaluation?
B) Family progress
20. A community health nurse determines that it is the right time to teach a family about health promotion activities when they say which of the following?
A) “Is there a place we can go for the medicine?”
B) “It's time we do something about eating right.”
C) “When are you coming back to visit?”
D) “Our grandchildren visit every summer.”