159) The benefits of adopting ABC/ABM higher for companies in : 1876958
159) The benefits of adopting ABC/ABM are higher for companies in more competitive markets.
160) The goal of value-engineering is to eliminate all waste in the system by making the company's processes as effective and efficient as possible.
161) Value-engineering is accomplished by eliminating, reducing, or simplifying all non-value added activities, and examining whether value-added activities could be improved.
162) The movement of parts is considered a non-value-added activity.
163) The storage of raw materials is considered a value-added activity.
164) Inspection is considered a non-value-added activity.
165) Non-value-added activities can be described as activities for which the customer is willing to pay.
166) Waste activities is another name for non-value-added activities.
167) Non-value added activities are activities that neither enhance the customer's image of the product or service nor provide a competitive advantage.
168) Value-added activities are activities that could be reduced or removed from the process with no ill effect on the end product or service.