15. Places like prisons, military bases and utility poles typically : 2132681
15. Places like prisons, military bases and utility poles typically are treated by courts to be designated public forums.
16. In 2008, the U.S. Supreme Court in Davis v. Federal Elections Commission struck down as unconstitutional a portion of the BCRA known as the __________ Amendment.
17. The speech at issue in the 2011 U.S. Supreme Court case of Snyder v. Phelps took place near a _______________.
18. The speech at issue in the student-expression case of Morse v. Frederick involved a banner that read ___________________________________.