140. A(n) ______________________________ item an object or event that not
140. A(n) ______________________________ item is an object or event that is not authorized, never occurred, or is otherwise not genuine.
141. The control goal that is concerned with the correctness of the transaction data that are entered into a system is called ensure ______________________________.
142. A missing data field on a source document or computer screen is an example of an error that could undermine the achievement of the control goal of ensure ______________________________.
143. The control goal of ensure ______________________________ provides assurance that all valid objects or events which were entered into the computer are in turn reflected in their respective master data once and only once.
144. The control goal of ensure ______________________________ provides assurance that objects or events which were entered into the computer are in reflected correctly in their respective master data.
145. The control goal of ensure ______________________________ requires that all valid objects or events are captured and entered into the computer once and only once.
146. Information-processing policies and procedures that assist in accomplishing control goals are known as ______________________________.
147. A(n) ______________________________ relates to a specific AIS process, such as billing or cash receipts.
148. ______________________________ are applied to all IT service activities.
149. ______________________________ are automated business process controls contained within computer programs.