Question : 14) Which of the following define exposures to toxic substances : 2135459
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
14) Which of the following define exposures to toxic substances?
C) Both A and B
D) Neither A nor B
15) Which of the following terms are used for the term carcinogen?
D) All of the above
16) A confined space management policy should contain which of the following elements?
A) Permitting and work team requirements
B) Administrative controls and training
C) Neither A nor B
D) Both A and B
17) The physical and chemical characteristics of a toxic substance are described in which of the following?
A) On-line at the poison control center's website
B) Safety Data Sheets
C) NISOD publications
D) OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
18) OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard is found in:
A) 29 CFR 1910.295
B) 29 CFR 1910.1200
C) 29 CFR 1926.515
D) 29 CFR 1910. 632(1)(a)
19) A particle ranging in size from approximately 0.1 micrometer to 0.001 micrometers is a(n):
A) Nanotechnology particle
B) Toxic nanoparticle
C) Fine particle
D) Ultrafine particle