14. What threats to internal validity reduced when you switch : 1991631
14. What threats to internal validity are reduced when you switch from a one group pretest-posttest to a static comparison group design? What potential threat is introduced?
15. What are the advantages of the interrupted time-series design and the replicated time-series design over other quasi-experimental designs?
16. How do the interrupted time-series designs and replicated time-series designs differ? Why is the replicated design more methodologically sound?
17. Describe the replicated interrupted time-series design on the relation between the availability of television and the incidence of larceny. Why did it provide a clue about a causal link between television content and crime?
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedEthics 3 Years Ago 553 Views