121) The affordable method involves setting promotion budgets to match : 1408445
121) The affordable method involves setting promotion budgets to match competitors' outlays.
122) Large-scale advertising conveys a positive message about the seller's size, popularity, and success.
123) If the pull strategy is effective, then consumers will demand the product from channel members, who will in turn demand it from producers.
124) Using a push strategy, the producer directs its marketing activities (primarily advertising and consumer promotion) toward final consumers to induce them to buy the product.
125) Integrating the promotion mix starts with suppliers.
126) A company's marketing communications mix—also called its promotion mix—blends five different components. List and define these components.