121. A ________ should follow the form: To (target group : 2074112
121. A ________ should follow the form: To (target group and need), our (brand) is (the concept) that (what the point-of-difference is or does).
a. feasibility statement
b. positioning statement
c. breakaway branding campaign
d. brand specification
e. category membership mechanism
122. Which of the following is NOT a negatively correlated attribute and benefit?
a. Efficacious versus mild
b. Varied versus simple
c. Powerful versus safe
d. Nutritious versus good tasting
e. Low price versus low quality
123. Your product’s profit curve is in the negative. Which of the following stages of the product life cycle is your product most likely in?
124. While looking a series of special-case product life cycles, you observe that one of the life cycles has had a rapid growth in sales resulting in a severe peak of the sales curve followed by a rapid decline. Which of the following product life-cycle curves is most likely represented by the above illustration?
a. Style life cycle
b. Fashion life cycle
c. Fad life cycle
d. Niche life cycle
e. Techno life cycle
125. The pioneer advantage does not always ensure success in the marketplace. All of the following are reasons cited by the text that a market pioneer’s product might not be successful EXCEPT ________.
a. the new product was too crude
b. the new product was improperly positioned
c. the new product appeared when there was strong demand
d. the product-development costs exhausted the innovator’s resources
e. managerial incompetence