Question : 12) Which of the following is the first step in organizing a waste reduction program : 2135490
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
12) Which of the following is the first step in organizing a waste reduction program?
A) Developing a comprehensive waste reduction plan
B) Gaining commitment from executive management
C) Forming a waste reduction team
D) Notifying the EPA of intention to begin
13) A waste reduction audit involves which of the following?
A) Identifying reduction options
B) Considering cost-benefit data
C) Targeting processes
D) All of the above
14) Which of the following factors does NOT affect indoor air quality?
A) Resource recovery
C) Micrometeorological conditions
15) Which of the following is not a source reduction and recycling strategy?
B) Better material selection
C) Better use of technology
D) Air filtration
16) Which of the following is NOT a kind of environment?
C) Sick-building syndrome
17) The ability of a system to persist on its own over long periods of time is known as what?
B) System persistence
C) Perseverance of the system
D) None of the above