Question : 12) Which of the following are bloodborne pathogens : 2135472
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
12) Which of the following are bloodborne pathogens?
A) Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
B) Hepatitis B (HBV)
C) Neither A nor B
D) Both A and B
13) Approximately how many AIDS cases are diagnosed each year in the United States among men?
14) Approximately how many AIDS cases are diagnosed each year in the United States among women?
15) Which of the following is NOT generally thought of as a symptom of the onset of AIDS?
A) Enlarged lymph nodes that persist
B) Persistent Pain behind the eyes
C) Persistent fevers
D) Involuntary weight loss
16) Which of the following are ways AIDS is NOT transmitted?
A) Sexual contact between uninfected individuals
B) Handling food
C) Mosquitoes or other biting insects
D) All of the above
17) Which of the following is a major reason for the emergence of MRSA as a health problem?
A) Antibiotics have been over-prescribed for decades
B) People are not getting their prescribed vaccinations
C) People are not using enough bacterial soap
D) It is not covered by Medicare