Question : 12) Two symptoms of dysbarism : 2135445
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
12) Two symptoms of dysbarism are:
A) Creeps and chokes
B) Aseptic necrosis and anoxia
C) Both A and B
D) Neither A nor B
13) Which of the following is NOT a method for detecting pressure hazards?
A) Cloth streamers
C) Leak detectors
D) Proof pressure tests
14) Water hammer is a shock effect caused by:
B) Negative pressures
C) Destructive testing
D) Liquid flow suddenly stopping
15) Which of the following is NOT typically a cause of a gas leak?
B) Operators errors
16) Which of the following is NOT considered a nondestructive form of testing?
A) Deaerator digester
C) Liquid penetration
D) Magnetic particle