Question : 12) Major components of the Emergency Planning and Community : 2135475
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
12) Major components of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act are:
A) Emergency notification and information requirements
B) Emergency planning and toxic chemical release reporting
C) Neither A nor B
D) Both A and B
13) OSHA's requirements for exit arrangements are found in:
A) 29 CFR 1910.37(a) B) 29 CFR 1926.65. Appendix C
C) 29 CFR 1910.37(e) D) 29 CFR 1910.38
14) Which of the following is NOT typically found in an organization's emergency action plan (EAP)?
A) Assignments and responsibilities
D) Appropriate personal protection equipment
15) A team of people that responds to emergencies to ensure proper evacuation of personnel, shut down of the building, and coordination with civil authorities is called:
B) Emergency response team
C) Emergency action team
D) Emergency response network
16) Which of the following is NOT on the list of entities to be contacted as part of a disaster recovery effort?
A) NISOD contact
B) Insurance representatives
D) Appropriate authorities
17) Which of the following is NOT a recommended response to an active shooter?
A) Mount a defense
C) Try to talk the shooter into surrendering