Question : 12) Evidence of an organization's corporate culture can be found : 2135496
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
12) Evidence of an organization's corporate culture can be found in which of the following?
A) Its priorities
B) Effects of peer pressure on safety
C) Neither A nor B
D) Both A and B
13) A safety-first corporate culture exists when which of the following support the establishment and maintenance of a safe and healthy work environment?
D) Tacit assumptions, beliefs, and values
14) Which of the following are associated with the third phase of globalization?
B) Supply chaining
D) All of the above
15) Which of the following is evidence of the existence a safety-first corporate culture?
A) Ceremonies to celebrate safety and health successes
B) The NIOSH seal of approval
C) Frequent seminars on the OSHA standards
D) None of the above
16) Which of the following is NOT a step in the process of establishing a safety-first corporate culture?
A) Assess the current corporate culture
B) Complete OSHA's corporate culture training
C) Understand the need
D) Plan for the desired corporate culture