113) The balance between gravity and ________ creates the internal : 1828923
113) The balance between gravity and ________ creates the internal structure of stars.
114) We find most stars still on the main sequence because this stage takes ________.
115) On the H-R diagram, a star's position on the main sequence depends on the star's ________.
116) The ________ track is the path the star takes on the H-R diagram as it ages.
117) As a result of the helium flash, a star's luminosity ________.
118) The helium flash converts helium into ________.
119) A star on the red giant branch has a core about the size of ________.
120) The helium flash requires a core temperature of ________ K to create carbon.