111) Millennials comprise the most commercially influential group in America : 1408225
111) Millennials comprise the most commercially influential group in America today.
112) Millennials represent a larger demographic segment than the baby boomers or Gen Xers.
113) Marketers must increasingly consider the special needs of traditional households because this segment of the population is growing more rapidly than nontraditional households.
114) The American workforce today is less white-collar than before.
115) Companies in several industries have recognized the buying power of the LGBT segment of the U.S. population and have begun explicitly targeting these consumers with gay-specific ads and marketing efforts.
116) Prior to the Great Recession of 2008/2009, American consumer spending was careful and restrained.
117) Environmental sustainability concerns have declined steadily over the past three decades.
118) The technological environment is predominantly static.
119) The introduction of new technologies is equally beneficial to all industries.
120) The popularity of cause-related marketing as a form of corporate giving is rapidly declining.