11. While celebrities can stop the use of their names : 2132701
11. While celebrities can stop the use of their names or likenesses in commercial vehicles like ads or films, they can't protect the use of their voice in such vehicles.
12. The use of a name or likeness in any publication sold to a reader for a profit is considered an appropriation.
13. A corporation enjoys the same personal right of privacy as a living person.
14. The publication of information that has been obtained through an illegal intrusion is not considered an invasion of privacy if the reporter or editor had nothing to do with the intrusion.
15. Courts are in agreement that a person using wi-fi to send or receive material via the Internet enjoys a reasonable expectation of privacy.