11) The spread of privatization encourages the growth of the : 1406228
11) The spread of privatization encourages the growth of the international equity market.
12) All of Europe's currencies combined are referred to as Eurocurrency.
13) The London Interbank Bid Rate (LIBID) is the interest rate that London banks charge other large banks for borrowing Eurocurrency.
14) The forces of supply and demand determine currency prices.
15) The practice of insuring against potential losses that result from adverse changes in exchange rates is called currency arbitrage.
16) Interest arbitrage is the profit-motivated purchase and sale of interest-paying securities denominated in different currencies.
17) Currency speculation is the purchase or sale of a currency with the expectation that its value will remain constant.
18) In any exchange rate, the quoted currency is always the numerator.
19) Exchange rate risk is the risk of adverse changes in exchange rates.
20) International transactions between two currencies other than the U.S. dollar often use the dollar as a vehicle currency.