11. The most commonly used to-level extension for domain names
11. The most commonly used to-level extension for domain names is .net.
12. The Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act protects any individual’s name from being registered by another person.
13. The Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act protects against bad faith registrations of domain names only if the domain name is trademarked.
14. The World Intellectual Property Organization is an international arbitration and mediation center where controversies involving domain names can be settled.
15.Under the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act, a license is a contract that transfers limited rights in intellectual property and informational rights.
16. The Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act was passed by Congress in 1999.
17. Any provisions of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act that are preempted by federal law are unenforceable to the extent of the preemption.
18. When contracting with an electronic agent, a contract can be formed even though the content of the purported acceptance would constitute a counteroffer if dealing with a live agent.
19 In a licensing agreement, the licensor is the owner of intellectual property or informational rights who transfers rights in the property or information to the licensee.
20. Intellectual property licensing agreements are simple standard agreements that generally convey similar rights to licensees.