11) The job identification section of the job description includes : 1406448
11) The job identification section of the job description includes the job title, the department, the reporting relationship, and a job number or code.
12) The body of the job description contains the job summary.
13) According to the Equal Pay Act, exempt workers must be paid time and a half when they work more than 40 hours per week.
14) Job descriptions are required by OSHA to specify elements of the job that endanger health or are considered unsatisfactory or distasteful by the majority of the population.
15) Human resource planning is the process by which top management determines overall organizational purposes and objectives and how they are to be achieved. It is an ongoing process that is dynamic and ever changing.
17) The mission of a firm involves determining the principles on which management decisions will be based.
18) Human resource planning is a minor concern for most organizations especially during difficult economic periods.
19) An availability forecast involves determining the number, skill, and location of employees the organization will need at future dates in order to meet its goals.
20) When employee requirements and availability have been analyzed, the firm can determine whether it will have a surplus or shortage of employees.