11) The Himalayan Mountains of South Asia the world's tallest.
12) : 2039758
11) The Himalayan Mountains of South Asia are the world's tallest.
12) The Deccan Plateau is located in Bangladesh.
13) The Western Ghats are a range of mountains that separate the narrow western coast of India from the rest of the country.
14) The most isolated country in South Asia is Sri Lanka.
15) A river is needed for orographic precipitation to occur.
16) The longest river in South Asia is the Indus.
17) Sri Lanka is an island.
18) The climatic factor that dominates South Asia is the tornado.
19) South Asia's monsoons bring flooding in the winter.
20) Wind is the defining feature of a monsoon.