11) The document which contains the specifications of what needed : 2065983
11) The document which contains the specifications of what is needed and details the information that must be submitted by a supplier is known as ________.
12) A survey administered to suppliers to determine fit with purchaser needs is known as ________.
13) A meeting that the negotiation team holds soon after the negotiation with the supplier in order to provide accurate and timely feedback is known as the ________.
14) Discuss the role/ purpose of a request for quote (RFQ) or a request for proposal (RFP) in the procurement process.
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedSupply Chain Management 3 Years Ago 455 Views