11) The distributed nature of cloud computing makes it somewhat : 1927965
11) The distributed nature of cloud computing makes it somewhat easier to track unauthorized access.
12) Zero defects cannot be achieved in larger software programs because fully testing programs that contain thousands of choices and millions of paths would require thousands of years.
13) An acceptable use policy defines the acceptable level of access to information assets for different users.
14) Biometric authentication is the use of physical characteristics such as retinal images to provide identification.
15) Packet filtering catches most types of network attacks.
16) NAT conceals the IP addresses of the organization's internal host computers to deter sniffer programs.
17) SSL is a protocol used to establish a secure connection between two computers.
18) Public key encryption uses two keys.
19) High-availability computing is also referred to as fault tolerance.
20) Smartphones typically feature state-of-the-art encryption and security features, making them highly secure tools for businesses.