11) Persuasive advertising becomes ________ advertising when a company directly : 1408455
11) Persuasive advertising becomes ________ advertising when a company directly or indirectly compares its brand with one or more other brands.
12) Comparative advertising is also known as ________ advertising.
13) When Verizon Wireless began offering the iPhone, it used its "Can you hear me now?" slogan to attack AT&T's rumored spotty service. This example best illustrates ________.
A) informative advertising
B) reminder advertising
C) comparative advertising
D) covert advertising
E) institutional advertising
14) Encouraging customers to switch brands is most likely the objective of ________ advertising.
15) Which of the following types of advertising will most likely result in an advertising war?
A) covert advertising
B) institutional advertising
C) informative advertising
D) comparative advertising
E) reminder advertising
16) Describing available services and support is most likely a goal of ________ advertising.
17) Keeping the brand in a customer's mind during off-seasons is most likely a goal of ________ advertising.
18) Which of the following is one of the primary goals of reminder advertising?
A) maintain customer relationships
B) build brand preference
C) correct false impressions
D) inform the market of a price change
E) restore company image
19) A product in the maturity stage will most likely require ________ advertising.
20) After determining its advertising objectives, a company's next step in developing an advertising program is to ________.
A) set an advertising budget
B) determine the media vehicle
C) use cash rebate offers
D) evaluate the advertising campaign
E) develop a message strategy