11) OLAP a key tool of BI.
12) OLAP used to : 1927943
11) OLAP is a key tool of BI.
12) OLAP is used to find hidden patterns and relationships in large databases, and infer rules from these to infer future behavior.
13) A foreign key is a field that links to a separate table.
14) Predictive analysis is a technique of data mining.
15) Implementing a Web interface for a database requires changes to the database itself.
16) Common Gateway Interface is a specification for processing data on a Web server.
17) In linking databases to the Web, the role of the application server is to host the DBMS.
18) A firm's information policy lays out who is responsible for updating and maintaining the information in a database system.
19) The use of different terms for identifying data in a firm's various information systems is an example of redundant data.
20) Data cleansing is the same process as data scrubbing.