11) Nominalization the process of applying rules to normal forms
11) Nominalization is the process of applying rules to normal forms in relational database structures.
12) In the first normal form, repeated groups are allowed.
13) An index file is fully inverted when indexes exist for all of its fields.
14) Sequential-access files are often referred to as ISAM files.
15) Using the direct-access method, the only thing needed to locate a record is its key value.
16) Using the direct-access method, congestion results when two or more records yield the same address.
17) The length of time the user must wait for the system to complete an operation is known as downtime.
18) Records are contiguous when they are physically next to each other on a disk.
19) The logical structure of a database is called a schema.
20) DBMS is a user-friendly computer language or interface that allows the user to request information from the database.