11. Maximum team effectiveness occurs when a team has _____ members.
12. During which stage of development does a team resolve differences and accept each other?
13. Which situation is most likely to undermine team cohesiveness?
a. Team members that have many senior and junior employees
b. Team members that share common goals
c. Team members that are unsure of the team’s mission
d. Team members that have similar attitudes toward work
14. Team cohesiveness _____when members interact frequently, share common attitudes and goals, and enjoy being together.
15. Cohesive teams often experience high turnover of members.
16. Which of following statements is NOT true about cohesive teams?
a. They achieve higher levels of performance.
b. They consistently perform better than other teams.
c. They coach disgruntled members.
d. Their members tend to be more motivated.
17. Which type of conflict could potentially strengthen a team?
18. Which of the following is the best way to handle a conflict?
a. It is best to ignore it.
b. It is best to establish good communications and respect within the team.
c. It is best to avoid conflict in the first place by removing potentially disruptive team members.
d. It is best to focus on emotional issues first.
19. _____ conflict focuses on problem-related differences of opinion.
20. Diversity awareness programs rarely prove to reduce conflict.