11) Interracial dating has become more socially acceptable today through
11) Interracial dating has become more socially acceptable today through the influence of _______ ________.
12) ________ are more likely to be affected by the marriage squeeze.
13) The three-stage filtering process of dating is known as ________, ________, and ________.
14) A college class or church group is an example of a ________ field.
15) ____________ ______________ are popular dating services in India and other Asian countries.
16) Having casual sexual encounters without commitment is called ________.
17) According to Caryl Rusbult, people typically try to deal with deteriorating relationships in four ways: ___________, ____________, ______________, and _____________ responses.
18) _____________ is the process by which a commitment to marriage is developed.
19) A _______________ ________________ is a system in which prospective partners compare the personal, social, and financial resources of eligible mates and then bargain for the best they can get.
20) __________________ is the process by which we learn the skills we need to survive as individuals and as members of society.