11) Information silos help in resolving any problem that may : 1331366
11) Information silos help in resolving any problem that may arise due to isolated information systems.
12) Information silos arise when entities at one organizational level in a company create information systems that meet only their particular needs.
13) The major issue caused by information silos is wasted file space.
14) When an organization has inconsistent duplicated data, it is said to have a data integrity problem.
15) Information silos can result in increased cost for an organization.
16) EAI refers to the activity of altering existing business processes and designing new ones to take advantage of new information systems.
17) Business process reengineering is extremely fast and economical.
18) Inherent processes save organizations from expensive and time-consuming business process reengineering.
19) The first phase of the customer life cycle is marketing.
20) The last phase of the customer life cycle is relationship management.