11) In the age of the Internet, Porter's traditional competitive : 1927920
11) In the age of the Internet, Porter's traditional competitive forces model is still at work, but competitive rivalry has become much more intense.
12) In the value chain model, primary activities are most directly related to the production and distribution of the firm's products and services that create value for the customer.
13) The value chain model classifies all company activities as either primary or support.
14) The idea driving synergies is that when the output of some units can be used as inputs to other units, the relationship can lower cost and generate profits.
15) The law of diminishing returns always applies to digital, as well as traditional products.
16) The more people that use Microsoft Office software and related products, the lower its value.
17) The first movers of a disruptive technology typically benefit the most from the technology; and it is rare that fast followers catch up quickly.
18) Probably the best single way to reduce quality problems is to reduce cycle time.
19) Business process reengineering is the radical redesign of business processes.