11) In economic terms, demand defined as the quantity of : 1928973
11) In economic terms, demand is defined as the quantity of products that people are able and willing to buy at various prices at a given time.
12) The term demand dynamics describes the concept that consumers influence the marketplace through their choices of which products to buy or not buy.
13) The producer price index (PPI) measures prices of goods at the wholesale level.
14) Unemployed workers who have given up looking for work are not counted to determine the unemployment rate.
15) Landscapers in the northern states who are out of work during the winter months fall under the category of cyclical unemployment.
16) A government's fiscal policy options to maintain economic stability are to raise or lower taxes or to borrow money.
17) The decline in total household wealth during the Great Recession of the late 2000s was five times greater than the decline of wealth that occurred during the Great Depression.
18) Securitization is a new financial vehicle developed by bankers in the early 2000s to distribute risks and increase earnings during the housing bubble.
19) Which element of economics focuses on the "demand" side?
A) product development
20) Which of the following would NOT fall within the study of macroeconomics?
A) job growth and unemployment
B) consumer price index
C) U.S. gross domestic product
D) bioengineering product development
E) periods of economic recession and expansion