11) In an expenditure cycle diagram, which of the following
11) In an expenditure cycle diagram, which of the following is an example of an event that larger organizations might want to include in their extended REA model?
C) Ship Order
D) Fill Order
12) Concerning cost data, which of the following is false?
A) Cost information is stored in several tables.
B) Standard cost is stored as an attribute of the Inventory table because it is the same for all units of a given inventory item for a fiscal year.
C) In contrast, the actual cost of inventory is stored in a relationship table because prices can vary over time.
D) Actual cost can be stored as an attribute of the Inventory table for organizations that value inventory based on the most recent amount paid.
13) Which is the most likely primary key for the Inventory–Request_Goods table?
A) Product number
B) Product number - Purchase order number
C) Product number - Purchase requisition number
D) Purchase requisition number
14) Which is the most likely primary key for the Pay for Goods table?
A) Cash transaction number
B) Check number
C) Invoice number
D) Receiving report number, check number
15) For a service business, the minimum cardinalities between Sales event and Inventory entity are most likely both 0 for all except which of the following reasons?
A) Service businesses don't sell inventory, they only use inventory to perform services.
B) A sale doesn't have to include any inventory.
C) Inventory can exist that hasn't been part of a sale yet.
D) Some services only require labor.
16) The minimum cardinality from the Sales event to the Services entity is most likely 1 because
A) every sale includes performing a service.
B) a service is only recorded once a sale has occurred.
C) only 1 service is provided for each sale.
D) the minimum cardinality would not be 1; it would most likely be 0.
17) A dental office would likely model the relationships between the Sales event and both the Services and Supplies Resource entities as
18) In a relational database, details about activities such as Cleaning, X-Rays, Fillings, Root Canals, Crowns, and Extractions would all be stored in which table?
D) Those activities would be stored as part of a relationship, not a table.
19) M:N agent-event relationships occur whenever an activity is performed by ________ employee and management wants to retain the ability to monitor ________ performance.
A) more than one; group
B) more than one; individual
C) one; group
D) one; individual
20) The minimum cardinalities between a location, such as Warehouse, and a resource, like Inventory, will likely be 0 for all except which of the following reasons?
A) One specific inventory item could be stored at several different warehouses.
B) A warehouse could be currently empty.
C) Not all kinds of inventory are stored at each warehouse.
D) Inventory could include products not yet available for sale.