11. In a private facts invasion of privacy case, courts : 2132706
11. In a private facts invasion of privacy case, courts will always consider how a story was reported, as well as what information was reported.
12. While most courts in libel actions have rejected the notion of the involuntary public figure, courts have generally recognized this concept in privacy cases.
13. While a few newspapers have codes of ethics, journalism organizations like the Society of Professional Journalists have not developed such codes, for fear of alienating some of their members.
14. American businesses enthusiastically adopted Internet privacy provisions identical to those adopted in the European Data Privacy Directive.
15. Publication of private facts cases are the easiest type of privacy case for a plaintiff to win.