11) An opportunity cost table developed by first subtracting the : 1419435
11) An opportunity cost table is developed by first subtracting the minimum value in each row from all other row values and then repeating this process for each row.
12) Assignments are made to locations with 0 in the opportunity cost table.
13) Assignments are made to locations with 1 in the opportunity cost table.
14) An optimal solution occurs when the number of independent unique assignments equals the number of rows or columns.
15) If the number of unique assignments is less than the number of rows or columns, a line test must be used.
16) An assignment problem that involves 6 machines to be assigned to 4 workers cannot be solved using the assignment problem solution procedure described.
17) The transportation model is a special type of linear regression model.
18) The transportation model assumes that shipping costs are the same, regardless of the number of units shipped.
19) It is not possible to solve a transportation problem that has ≤ instead of = signs for the supply constraints.
20) Transportation problems can be solved by the simplex method.