11) An assertion about the future whose outcome you have : 2065993
11) An assertion about the future whose outcome you have not yet seen is called a ________.
12) Demand that is calculated from a parent item is called ________.
13) A proactive balancing of scarce business resources with demand is known as ________.
14) In the context of demand management, the loss and replacement of customers is known as ________.
15) For an apparel manufacturer, ski jackets and swimwear are examples of ________ products.
16) Using different marketing channels to complement each order in order to level demand is known as ________.
17) Introducing new products in a sequence that allows for an effective use of capacity is known as ________.