11. A libelous comment may be answered with a libelous : 2132696
11. A libelous comment may be answered with a libelous comment under the defense of right of reply.
12. A court trial is one government proceeding excluded from the application of qualified privilege.
13. The statute of limitations for libelous matter on the Internet begins the day the matter is first accessed by a user.
14. The statute of limitations in most states is three years.
15. The First Amendment defense of opinion also protects false statements of fact contained in an article that is mostly opinion.