10) In some cases, developing systems that provide information in near real time is much more difficult and expensive than producing information a few hours later. Provide an example that supports this statement.
11) What role does an individual's thinking play in the five components of an information system?
12) Define relevant data. Explain the importance of relevant data in an organizational context.
13) Explain the importance of just barely sufficient data in the information age we live in.
14) What are the costs associated with information? When is information considered to be worth its cost?