Question : 10) All nodes to the right of a node hold values greater than that node's value : 2141708
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
10) All nodes to the right of a node hold values greater than that node's value.
13) The PostOrder method of traversing a binary tree involves processing the node's data, traversing the node's right subtree, and then traversing the node's left subtree.
14) The intBinaryTree class has a public member function, findNode, that returns true if a value is not found and false if the value is found.
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
23) When working with a binary tree, a node that has more than two children
A) will be cut back by the compiler
B) is known as a triplet node
C) is theoretically impossible in a correctly developed binary tree structure
D) None of these
37) Select all that apply. The head pointer, anchored at the top of a binary tree, may be called the
A) leaf pointer
B) node pointer
C) tree pointer
D) binary pointer
E) root node
38) Select all that apply. Which of the following operations can be performed on a binary search tree?
39) Select all that apply. Which of the following are methods of traversing a binary tree?
A) FrontOrder traversal
B) LeftOrder traversal
C) PostOrder traversal
D) PreOrder traversal
E) InOrder traversal