1) The two important inventory decisions in managing inventory for : 2066000
1) The two important inventory decisions in managing inventory for independent demand items are how much to order and which vendor to use.
2) In managing inventory for independent demand items, the phrase "timing" refers to the decision query "when to place an order."
3) Demand that is calculated from a parent item is called independent demand.
4) Pareto's law suggests that 80% of the customers will account for 20% of the revenue.
5) In ABC analysis, inventory items are classified by unit cost, with expensive items being classified as A items, and inexpensive items being classified as C items.
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedSupply Chain Management 3 Years Ago 482 Views