1) The Delphi approach involves the use of a series : 2065994
1) The Delphi approach involves the use of a series of questionnaires to achieve a consensus forecast.
2) The average rate of change in a time series data is known as churn.
3) A long-term, repetitive pattern in a time series that is often macroeconomic in nature is known as trend.
4) Variation patterns that are repetitive and occur at the same fixed time period are known as seasonal patterns.
5) In the forecasting process, the step of selecting a forecasting technique occurs before determining the time horizon for the forecast.
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedSupply Chain Management 3 Years Ago 548 Views