1. The certification for white hat hacking is called Certified Ethical Hacker.
2. Black hat hackers are also known as script kiddies.
3. Hacking into phone systems is also known as phreaking.
4. Checking an organization’s websites is a form of active scanning.
5. NetBIOS is an example of a port scanner.
6. Ping scanning may be stopped by blocking ICMP packets.
7. ACK scans and NULL scans work only on UNIX systems.
8. A SQL statement may begin with the word SELECT.
9. Sid2User, UserInfo, and UserDump are examples of password cracking tools.
10. Windows passwords are stored in a hash file in one of the system diretories.