Question : 1) Sparklines are mini-graphs contained in one cell of Excel : 2148503
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) Sparklines are mini-graphs contained in one cell of Excel.
2) A drawback of sparklines is that they take up a large amount of room on the Excel spreadsheet.
3) Line charts are commonly used to visualize time series data.
4) The difference between a line chart and a sparkline in Excel is that the sparkline provides a visualization of time series data.
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
5) Which of the following is not a benefit of a sparkline?
A) They can be formatted as line charts, column charts, or win/loss charts.
B) They visualize one range of data without showing any scaled comparison between ranges of data.
C) They quickly provide trends relating to each row of data.
D) They don’t take up much room on the spreadsheet.
6) Which tab on the ribbon contains the option for creating Sparklines in Excel?
D) Page Layout
7) In Excel, Line Charts can be created by going to what tab on the ribbon?
8) Which of the following is not a step taken in creating Line Charts in Excel?
A) Click on Line Chart style under the Sparkline icon.
B) Choose the Line chart from the chart options.
C) Choose the Insert tab on the ribbon.
D) Select all data you would like to include in the graph.
ESSAY. Write your answer in the space provided or on a separate sheet of paper.
9) Describe the steps taken in creating a Sparkline in Excel.
10) In order to create a Line Chart in Excel, what steps are taken?