Question : 1) Quality management is an approach to doing business that maximizes : 2135491
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) Quality management is an approach to doing business that maximizes the competitiveness of an organization.
2) It is important for safety professionals to be able to function effectively in a total quality setting.
3) TSM is an approach to safety and health management that involves all personnel in establishing, maintaining, and continually improving the work environment.
4) The only concern of TSM is improving the bottom line.
5) TSM is strategically-based and performance oriented.