1. Many states have court records online.
2. www.yahoo.people.com is the website for Yahoo! People Search.
4. The FBI maintains a list of individual state sex registries at www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/Registry.htm.
5. Civil court records are available in web format as well as web crimes.
6.www.searchsystems.net/ is a website where you might specifically find federal prison records.
7. www.bop.gov is a website where you might specifically find public records relating to the United Kingdom.
8. Readernet is a global group of bulletin boards.
9. There are no restrictions on information you can post on Usenet.
10. A discarded credit card receipt may become the starting point from which an identity fraud perpetrator finds enough information to assume the victim’s identity.