Question : 1) Ethics is the application of morality within a context established : 2135477
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) Ethics is the application of morality within a context established by cultural and professional values, social norms, and accepted standards of behavior.
2) Morality refers to the values that are subscribed to and fostered by society.
3) Ethical behavior is any conduct that falls within the limits prescribed by morality.
4) The terms legal and ethical mean the same thing.
5) An act can be legal but not ethical.