Question : 1) Environmental problems are not an issue in the United States because of strong : 2135488
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) Environmental problems are not an issue in the United States because of strong government regulations.
2) The federal government agencies most involved in environmental safety and health are OSHA and EPA.
3) One of the most important pieces of federal government legislation for protecting the environment is the Clean Air Act.
4) There is plenty of research data available on the cost-effectiveness of cleaning up the environment.
5) There is only one kind of environment–the natural environment.