1) Employees claiming the Single (S) filing status and employees claiming the married (M) filing status use the same IRS tables for weekly, biweekly, or monthly pay.
2) Unlike a manual system, QBP can perform all paycheck calculations.
3) Clicking Lists>>Payroll Item List will allow you to review employee compensation, payroll tax withholdings, and payroll tax liability items that have been setup for the company.
4) Merchandising businesses, unlike service-based business, may not enter employee time because these businesses do not invoice customers for employee time.
5) You can customize columns on the Payroll Item List by clicking Customize Columns.
6) You can create paychecks by clicking Pay Employees on the Home page.
7) If you find an error after printing a paycheck, the paycheck should be voided and a replacement check issued.
8) The Payroll Liabilities Balances report can be used to reconcile balances in general ledger accounts.
9) After printing employee paychecks, you can correct the check by voiding it and repaying the employee.
10) FUTA and SUTA taxes are remitted at the end of each quarter for many businesses, but the due da