Question : 1) Emergencies are by their nature the result of natural causes only : 2135473
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) Emergencies are by their nature the result of natural causes only.
2) An immediate response that is the result of planning practice, evaluation, and adjustment is critical in emergencies.
3) One major component in the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act is toxic chemical release reporting.
4) In emergency response situations only one person should be in charge.
5) Because of concerns about AIDS, first aid should not be part of emergency response.